Sunday, January 22, 2012

First Blog.

I have been inspired by a friend of mine because of how awesome she writes. The whole intent of a blog and the mindset behind it is exciting and a little more meaningful that the Facebooks and whatever else sites that are out there. Since this is a wblog it is both therapeutic in a way for me and if anyone really cares enough to read it they can it not, than there isn't a whole bunch of people I know I am being ignored by. I love writin and I dont do it nearly enough. I don't even know how long I might stick with this thing because well, I tend not to finish things I start or get side tracked very easily and things like this go to the way side. IT seems like fun though so hopefully I can come up sith some cool topics to ecourage, inspire or challenge at some point

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Jeff! Glad that you are taking that first step. I think many of us bloggers struggle with the "why would anyone want to read what I write," question.

    I think the compelling reason is that we all have something to say that may not seem original to us, but is unique to our situation, personality and experience. You never know what you write may do and where it may go. You have a voice! Shout it!

    The second reason is that it's very cathartic for the writer. As you said, if no one else reads it, it's a process for you to organize and lay out your feelings and thoughts.

    I for one think you have SO much to say and only you can say it. I hope you keep up with it and continue to express yourself.

    P.S. I love the title of your blog...it's so true...progress and not perfection. It should be the goal of all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!!! I hope you can blog more consistently than I do! Can't wait to hear what you have to say :)

    ReplyDelete